Saturday, March 2, 2019
Doiron’s Landing, 3185 LA-70, Stephensville, LA 70380
Tournament starts at 4:30 am
Festivities at 11:00 am including Wild Game and Seafood Cook-Off, Silent Auction, Live Music, and more!
Weigh-in at 3:00 pm
Thank you for your interest in our 7th annual Angling Against Autism! Below are a few quick links for registration and raffle tickets. Full details of the event are below.Purchase Raffle Tickets Register Your Fishing Team Pay Tournament Registration
Register Your Cook-off Team View Sponsorship Opportunities Purchase Sponsorship
$2,000 SHOPPING SPREE RAFFLE
Stock up on all the outdoor gear you’ll need for the summer with a $2,000 shopping spree at Cabela’s! Tickets are only $10 each!
$2,000 shopping spree can be used in-store at Cabela’s or Bass Pro, or online at cabelas.com or basspro.com. Winner does not need to be present.
Thank you to Cabela’s in Gonzales for this generous donation!
- $5,000 Cash Prize to First Place!
- 60/40 payout to top teams
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Big Bass payouts
- $300 to first person weighing in a 3.00 lb. bass
- $205 entry fee per boat (two people; includes launch fee)
- Registration deadline: February 26
- Tournament and weigh-in at Doiron’s Landing in Stephensville
- Weigh in at 3:00 pm with food and drink
- View full tournament details and rules here.
WILD GAME A SEAFOOD COOK-OFF
- Each entrant must bring all ingredients and cooking utensils, and make a minimum of 5 gallons of your dish. We will provide water, tables, serving utensils, plates, chaffing dishes, and access to electricity.
- Cooking starts at 6:00 am, prepare to serve at 11:00 am.
- Winners will be announced prior to weigh-in.
- $10 all you can eat wristbands will be for sale.
- View full cook-off details here.
- Registration deadline: February 22
WHAT ANGLING SUPPORTS
A scholarship fund in the name of J. Arthur Bergeron and Lana Valley Estopinal has been established by the Bergeron’s so that more families can access Emerge’s services. All funds raised through the 2017 and 2018 events have directly supported this fund.
Angling Against Autism benefits the financial assistance programs for families receiving services at The Emerge Center for Communication, Behavior and Development. The Emerge Center empowers children with autism and individuals with communication challenges to achieve independence through innovative and family-centered therapies. As a mission-driven non-profit organization, Emerge strives to be a community resource, accessible to all.
If you are unable to participate in the event, you can still support our scholarship fund!
Donate OnlineDonate to our Scholarship Fund
Donate by Mail
Checks can be made payable to The Emerge Foundation and mailed to:
The Emerge Foundation
Attn: Angling Against Autism
7784 Innovation Park Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70820