Scheduling An Appointment
In order to ensure your child or loved one is getting the care he or she needs, most appointments cannot be scheduled without a physician’s referral. Please fax all referrals to 225-343-4233.
Once you have obtained a referral, our front office will contact you to confirm it has been received. Then, depending on the type of service required, your child may be scheduled for an assessment appointment. Once this assessment is complete, you will need to contact your insurance provider to find out what services will be covered. Please check your benefits and be aware of your financial responsibilities.
To schedule an appointment for one of our services, we ask that you call our appointment desk at 225-343-4232.
In order to save you time during registration, you may be asked to fill out the necessary forms before you arrive to the center.
When you arrive, please have the following items ready in order to complete your registration, where applicable:
- New Patient/Client Forms as applicable:
- Children’s Development Center – Parent Handook
- Children’s Development Center Enrollment Packet – fillable
- Patient Demographics Info Form – fillable
- New Client Case History – fillable
- Psychology and Behavioral Services Intake Form – fillable
- Consent for Assessment and Treatment – fillable
- Kindergarten Professional Referral Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Insurance card
- Driver’s license
- Patient’s Social Security Number
Appointments are scheduled in the order in which they are received. If any appointments are cancelled, we will try to accommodate you by filling any open appointments we have.