Employment at The Emerge Center offers a dynamic environment, great benefits, and work with a purpose. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our compensation and benefit plans include a competitive salary, company contribution to health and welfare plans, life insurance and 401(k), PTO, paid holidays and we offer voluntary benefits including vision and short-term disability. We care about our greatest resource—our employees.
Special Education Teacher
We are seeking to hire a special education teacher to work in our growing interdisciplinary non-profit clinic. The position will be a 10 month position, August 2017- May 2018. This special education teacher is to work with young students identified with speech delays or on the autism spectrum with an age range from 4-6 years in a self-contained classroom setting with the support of teaching assistants and a team of therapists that include Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Behavior Analysts.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Leigh Bozard, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a motivated candidate for this full time opportunity to serve an amazing group of clients in an inviting and innovative environment. General and basic requirements include, among others:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3-5 year’s business office experience, bookkeeping, and payroll knowledge required
- Exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills with diverse individuals
- Possess high degree of professionalism including ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Demonstrate intermediate or advanced experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel required) and accounting software (Quick Books)
- Highly organized and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation required
Please submit resume to HRAssist@pncpa.com. Please use “EmergeAS” in the subject line.
ABA Program Manager (BCBA)
We are looking to add an energetic, motivated, and innovative team member to our fast paced autism treatment team. Our unique treatment model allows licensed professionals to work collaboratively to provide the highest quality treatment possible to young children.
- Must hold a current BCBA certification
- Must have a Master’s degree in a related field (e.g. special education, applied behavior analysis, communication disorders, psychology)
- Must meet requirements for licensure in Louisiana through the Louisiana Behavior Analyst Board
- Certification as a BCBA Supervisor is preferred
- Must have experience working with children on the autism spectrum
- One to two years of supervisor experience is preferred
- Extensive experience completing skill assessment batteries including the VB-MAPP
- Effective team leader and team participant
- Strong interpersonal skill working with an interdisciplinary team
- Research development and implementation
- High quality supervisor of line therapists and BCBA candidates
- Supervision of undergraduate, bachelors, and master’s level direct care therapists
- Develop individualized treatment plans for clients
- Provide behavioral support in a multidisciplinary treatment setting
- Conduct functional assessments of problem behaviors
- Implementation and supervision of data collection system
- Graph and interpret behavioral data
- Conduct individual, small, and large group parent and caregiver training
- Conduct community education training (e.g., teacher training)
- School consultation as appropriate
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Occupational therapists at Emerge become an integral part of a child’s daily life, providing services through both direct intervention and consultation within the child’s typical day. Our staff seeks to provide compassionate, family-centered, ethical, evidence-based treatment within a positive work environment.
OTs are a valued and integral part of our interdisciplinary team which includes Speech Therapists, Applied Behavior Analysts, Psychologists and Special Education Teachers. A range of school readiness programs offered at our facility provide an opportunity for OTs to develop and facilitate multidisciplinary day-long programing with the goal of improving independence with activities of daily living, functional communication and participation within future academic settings.
Ideal candidates are innovative and enthusiastic, who can be flexible as needed to meet the needs of each client. Candidates with experience working with children and a desire to develop clinical skills working with children with Autism and developmental delays are strongly encouraged to apply. New graduates welcome.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Line Technicians
We are currently looking for full time Registered Line Technicians (RLT) work directly with clients under the supervision of a licensed professional in our Applied Behavior Analysis and Speech Therapy Departments. RLTs provide high quality, therapeutic services to address communication, behavioral, social, and self-help delays. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enter daily data for each client keeping records up to date and accurate
- Monitor data collection of target behaviors throughout the day for individual clients as assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain a current Registered Line Technician certification through the Louisiana Behavior Analyst BoardAccurately collect observation data
- Provide a language rich environment for clients to foster development
- Assist in program preparation for ABA sessions and group speech therapy
- Support and supervise clients during lunch and snack time
- Assist clients in toileting and self-help skills such as dressing and tooth brushing
- Supervise clients on the playground and other play areas at all time to ensure a safe and therapeutic setting
- Participate in a minimum of twice monthly supervision sessions with a supervisor which may include individual, small group, and large group settings
Please submit resume to email@example.com.