Employment at The Emerge Center offers a dynamic environment, great benefits, and work with a purpose. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our compensation and benefit plans include a competitive salary, company contribution to health and welfare plans, life insurance and 401(k), PTO, paid holidays and we offer voluntary benefits including vision and short-term disability. We care about our greatest resource – our employees!
Part-time Database Coordinator
The Emerge Foundation, the fundraising support organization for The Emerge Center, seeks a part-time Database Coordinator to manage gift entry and receipting duties. The ideal candidate would be able to commit to between 10 and 15 hours per week and would be compensated by the hour, with the rate dependent on skills and experience. The Database Coordinator would be a contract employee who would report to the Executive Director of The Emerge Foundation.
View full job description and requirements HERE.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Database Coordinator.”
Part-time Therapy Technician
We are looking to hire several technicians to work with our clients at various times throughout the day for our Spring 2018 semester. The main functions of this position include working under the supervision of a Speech Language Pathologist to help facilitate speech therapy groups, assisting children with their lunchtime routines, and ensuring the safety of the children while they are in therapy. A great applicant is highly adaptable, has experience working with children and/or individuals with special needs, is open to constructive feedback, and works well as part of a team.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “PT Tech.”
ABA Program Manager (BCBA)
We are looking to add an energetic, motivated, and innovative team member to our fast paced autism treatment team. Our unique treatment model allows licensed professionals to work collaboratively to provide the highest quality treatment possible to young children.
- Must hold a current BCBA certification
- Must have a Master’s degree in a related field (e.g. special education, applied behavior analysis, communication disorders, psychology)
- Must meet requirements for licensure in Louisiana through the Louisiana Behavior Analyst Board
- Certification as a BCBA Supervisor is preferred
- Must have experience working with children on the autism spectrum
- One to two years of supervisor experience is preferred
- Extensive experience completing skill assessment batteries including the VB-MAPP
- Effective team leader and team participant
- Strong interpersonal skill working with an interdisciplinary team
- Research development and implementation
- High quality supervisor of line therapists and BCBA candidates
- Supervision of undergraduate, bachelors, and master’s level direct care therapists
- Develop individualized treatment plans for clients
- Provide behavioral support in a multidisciplinary treatment setting
- Conduct functional assessments of problem behaviors
- Implementation and supervision of data collection system
- Graph and interpret behavioral data
- Conduct individual, small, and large group parent and caregiver training
- Conduct community education training (e.g., teacher training)
- School consultation as appropriate
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “BCBA.”
Full Time Registered Line Technicians
Our full time Registered Line Technicians (RLT) work directly with clients under the supervision of a licensed professional in our Applied Behavior Analysis and Speech Therapy Departments. RLTs provide high quality, therapeutic services to address communication, behavioral, social, and self-help delays. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enter daily data for each client keeping records up to date and accurate
- Monitor data collection of target behaviors throughout the day for individual clients as assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain a current Registered Line Technician certification through the Louisiana Behavior Analyst BoardAccurately collect observation data
- Provide a language rich environment for clients to foster development
- Assist in program preparation for ABA sessions and group speech therapy
- Support and supervise clients during lunch and snack time
- Assist clients in toileting and self-help skills such as dressing and tooth brushing
- Supervise clients on the playground and other play areas at all time to ensure a safe and therapeutic setting
- Participate in a minimum of twice monthly supervision sessions with a supervisor which may include individual, small group, and large group settings
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “RLT.”