VISIT OUR NEW AUDIOLOGY WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE!
Audiology and Hearing Loss Services for Children and Adults
At The Emerge Center in Baton Rouge, helping adults and children live an active lifestyle with hearing loss is a core focus of our mission. We strongly believe that hearing loss shouldn’t keep patients from being able to enjoy the environments they want to be in.
So, we’ve developed comprehensive hearing programs for both children and adults to help each group overcome the specific challenges that hearing loss presents. These programs are led by licensed audiologists who have earned Master’s or Doctoral degrees, as well as Certificates of Clinical Competency through the American Speech & Hearing Association.
Our staff uses a variety of testing methods to diagnose and evaluate the nature of hearing loss in both children and adults. We offer a quality selection of hearing aids and listening devices, and assist you in choosing which option best fits your needs and lifestyle.
Thanks to the generosity of our community, we are able to provide the following audiological services for all regardless of their financial means.
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing testing for children and adults, including newborns
- Auditory Processing Disorder testing (APD)
- Tinnitus testing
- Hearing aids and other listening devices from a selection of top-of-the-line brands
- Hearing aid repair service of all makes and models, regardless of where they were purchased
- Hearing aid accessories including batteries, drying units, cleaning sprays and battery testers
- Custom hearing protection, swim plugs, musicians’ earplugs, hunter’s plugs, and other specialty molds
- Assistance with personal FM systems and cochlear implants